Maharaj

 Omniscience  ·  Omnipresence  ·  Omnipotence  ·  Other Divine Lilas  ·  Mahasamadhi Lila  ·  After Mahasamadhi  
Divine Reality


 



A Journey to Chitrakut


Baba went to Dixit ji's place from Church Lane, Allahabad, and asked him to go to Chitrakut with him the next day. Many other devotees were also going with Baba on the pilgrimage. Dixit ji arrived at Church Lane early the next morning. The door of Baba's kuti was closed, and he could be heard reprimanding someone inside. After a short while the door opened and Baba's devotee Girish came out. Dixit ji asked him the reason for Baba's anger. Girish said, "Yesterday Baba asked me to order fresh jalebis (a kind of Indian sweet) for the devotees today. I was busy attending to him and only remembered about it when I went to bed at midnight. What could I do at that time? When I woke up in the morning, I was called and scolded." When Dixit ji got into the room, Baba was sitting calmly. Baba again sent for Girish and pointing to a large packet under his takhat said, "Take it out." The packet was full of hot, fresh jalebis. Baba made everyone eat the jalebis, and then proceeded to Chitrakut.




·